French Spanish
how to get to cuba
entrance procedure
exit procedure
useful advice
shopping advice
eating out
how to dress & what to bring
immigration & customs regulations
cuban residency
forms of payment & currency
where to find Havana's history
more Cuba sites

Ads By CiberSpaces

Immigration authorities may concede two kinds of residence permits: temporary or permanent.

Permanent Residence - can be obtained only if married to a Cuban citizen and according to the national laws. Once the person who is interested in this type of residence makes his application, he should not stay in the national territory for more than two continuous months until the Immigration authorities grant his permit.

Temporary Residence - Businessmen investing in the island who decide to stay here to manage their commercial firm frequently request Temporary Residence. Temporary residence is requested from the International Legal Counselling firm at 16th Street between 3rd and 5th avenue #314, Miramar. One hour counselling costs US Dollars 150.00. Those holding temporary residence, must reside in an official home rented from Cubalse or a hotel, private houses are not permitted. In order to exit the country an exit visa must be requested, this takes 7 days and costs 25 USD or, in emergencies, 2 days for 50 USD.
Ads By CiberSpaces

Ads By CiberSpaces

email us...contact@cubacaribbean.com
Copyright © 2002 - 2024. Digital Panorama S.A. All rights reserved.
No part of this website may be copied or reproduced without the written consent of Travelucion S.L or its subsidiaries.

800 x 600